Saturday, February 26, 2011

BIANCA & MONIKA ATTEND "LET THEM EAT CAKE"

The second FIU student that assisted me on Friday night was Monika Fuentes. From the first time we chatted about this project Monika and connected on so many levels that it was uncanny.

Monika's Mother is from the same province in Cuba as myself. When talking about family, I almost felt as if Monika was part of mine.  That feeling increased when Monika picked me up outside the Fountainebleu Hotel. MinHee delivered me to Monika's car and we were off to SOBEWFF's 10th Anniversary party, "Let Them Eat Cake". (videos and pictures of the event will be posted next week.)


Bianca & Monika
I love this young woman! Bubbly and full of life is how I describe Monika. Last night Monika's goal was to be of service to me throughout the event.

From making sure that she picked me up on time to getting me into the event, Monika was totally on point. Anyone in the Hospitality and Tourism business would be enriched by Monika.

Once we got into the event, Monika not only was a great help to me but was like a girlfriend out on Friday night!

She got a kick out of Duff Goldman and Jaques Torrez! Meeting Martha Stewart (and being impressed by what a beautiful woman Martha is) a thrilled for Monika.

Just like Laura, Monika was my eyes and ears wherever I could not get to because of Parkinson's!

Again, Monika is a friend for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment