Saturday, February 26, 2011

BIANCA & MINHEE @ BEST OF BEST 2011

Friday night was a great night at the 2011 SOBE Wine and Food Festival.  I attended 2 events, Best of the Best and Let Eat Cake. Next week I will post pictures and videos, but now I want to tell you about the 2 young ladies that assisted me at the events.


Bianca & MinHee

MinHee is currently working at a hotel, her first actual job in hospitality, and so far she loves it! "I don't dread going to work and I enjoy working with the people I work with."

These days,MinHee is earning that it's the people around you who have a big influence on whatever you do. Especially at work, the people aroundl her make it enjoyable,

MinHee enjoys going fishing, reading, hanging out with her 2 adorable kitties. Her ultimate favorite channels are the Food Network and the Travel Channel. MinHee states "My final dream in the end is to become a teacher (sometime in the future after I experience hospitality a bit more)."

I loved having MinHee assist me during Best of the Best. MinHee again is everything you want in a person going into the Hospitality & Tourism career. She is attentive, eager to be of service, polite, caring and pays attention to details. MinHee's warmth and heart are evident in her beautiful smiling face. I look forward to calling MinHee my friend for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment