Friday, February 25, 2011

BIANCA & LAURA GO TO THE BURGER BASH!

Bianca & Laura
Next week I will post Burger Bash videos and pictures, but now I want to talk about FIU's Laura Torres.

Laura was my helper, assistant, videographer and girlfriend during the Burger Bash.

This young woman is the epitomy of what the Hospitality & Tourism industry should strive to be. Laura is has a servants heart, a quick mind, flexible and ready to tackle any task! As if that is not enough, Laura an infectious smile that lights up a room.

 Laura was a great support for me as we made our way through the Burger Bash with my walker - tasting great burgers, side dishes and desserts; interviewing the Chefs and filming them; and all around having fun!

As my videographer, Laura was my eyes and ears when I could not get somewhere because of my PD.


I love this young woman and am proud to call her a "friend for life"!

No comments:

Post a Comment