Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Committed to Healthy Eating & Healthy Ingredients!

I am committed to improving my life by making a change in how I eat and how I exercise.

Gone are the days when I eat junk food, fast food. I want to eat healthy and I know that I can still  love food and accomplish that goal.

I will use whole foods, eat from the "rainbow", organic whenever possible,

I will not consume high fructose or hydrogenated fat! Don't drink your calories and juices are NOT the way to go!

I have begun to be good to my body in a way that I have never been before.  This is the only body I've got and I am committed to treating it right and that will include continuing to exercise daily within the limitations of Parkinson's disease.  The funny thing is that the more I exercise, the better I feel in the better I manage my symptoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment