Wednesday, March 2, 2011

In Their Own Words: Bianca the Foodie Presents Her 2011 SOBE Wine & Food Festival's FIU MVPs

When I first met the six FIU students that had graciously volunteered to assist  me during the 2011 South Beach Wine and Food Festival, we took a candid picture together!

At the end of my time with them,  I wanted to capture on film their impressions of not only the Festival, but of working with someone that has Parkinson's disease (PD). As you know my goal is to inspire and encourage my fellow PDers to live life fully and that includes traveling and attending events such as SOBEWFF!

The following videos are of my FIU MVP's. Each and every one of them contributed in making the 2011 South Beach Wine and Food Festival an incredibly fun, exciting and touching experience for me. YOU ARE THE BEST!













No comments:

Post a Comment