Sunday, February 27, 2011

BIANCA & LILLIAN ATTEND PAULA DEEN'S GOSPEL BRUNCH

Lillian and Bianca
Amen and Hallelujah! Lillian and I had a blast at Paula Deen's Gospel Brunch! As Lee Schrager told this HOT ticket sold out in 3 hours.

With inspirational music and outrageously delicious, soul satisfying Southern breakfast treats, the Gospel Brunch was the place to be this Sunday.

My FIU student for this event was Lillian Poletti. Lillian is a strong, confident young woman with her head straight and her feet firmly planted on the ground.

Lillian took care of me as if I was part of her family. We had a table full of terrific people and the conversation was spirited and funny.

It was amazing to sit and chat with Lillian and find that her level of maturity is beyond her young years. That being said, Lillian is fun to be around!

I look forward to hear how this remarkable young woman's life progresses! I guarantee that Lillian will be a tremendous asset to any Tourism and Hospitality career path she takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment